You can remove domains from your domain folders.
Removing a domain from a folder does not change or
cancel that domain. AccountExecs assigned to the folder
from which you removed the domain will not be able to
access the domain. However, if the domain is in another
folder to which the AccountExec has access, the
AccountExec can access it.
To Remove a Domain from a
- Log in to your
- In the My Products section,
click Domain Manager.
- Click Folders.
- Click the folder that contains the domain you
want to remove.
- Select the domain you want to remove from the
- From the Organize list, select
Remove From Folder.
- Select one of the following:
- Remove domain(s) from folder: [folder
- Removes the domain from the current folder.
- Remove domain(s) from all folders
- Removes the domain from all folders.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again.